AFA Legal Resources (Cayman) Ltd. (“AFA Legal”) serves a diverse, international client base providing general advisory services, advice on structuring vehicles (including companies, SPVs, SPCs, partnerships and trusts), liquidating entities, providing legal opinions, and offering post launch legal advisory services.
AFA Legal offers services in Cayman, BVI and Bahamas and has capacity to service additional offshore and onshore jurisdictions through its extensive legal network and partners worldwide. The scope and profile of its clients include large institutional investors and banks, high net worth persons, family offices, fund managers, as well as start-up advisory companies.
AFA Legal services include the following four main practice areas:
- Investment funds
- Liquidation services
- Private client and trusts
- Corporate commercial
AFA Legal Resources
- Structure and set-up of offshore investment vehicles including the preparation and review of Fund’s Offering Memorandum and constitutional documents
- Liaising and filing relevant incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies (e.g. the Fund’s constitutional documents and register of directors)
- Liaising and filing relevant incorporation documents with offshore regulators (e.g. the offering document, MF1/ MF4 form)
- Prepare all corporate statutory registers (Register of Members; Register of Directors; Register of Mortgages and Charges).